We are about to start our second week of Quadblogging and everyone seems to be having a blast. Last week everyone came to our page and left us comments…boy we were busy answering everyone.
This week we’re off to meet the class from Arizona. Mrs. Martinez’s Class Blog . They are starting us off with a wonderful train experience….when was the last time you saw a train go from this close? It was a special occasion and this was a steam locomotive helping to celebrate Arizona’s centinennal. Does that raise lots of questions in your mind?
Why don’t trains run on steam now? What’s a centennial? Why is this train so big? Are just a few of the questions you can ask Mrs. Martinez’s class to help you learn about.
Use your very best commenting skills. Here are the guidelines for a high quality comment if you’ve forgotten.
- Be sure to address your comment to someone if at all possible…sort of like in a letter
- Have your first sentences respond to something that was said on their post. Pay them a compliment if possible about what you liked on their blog. It helps to establish and maintain a positive tone to communications.
- Ask a question or give your opinion about something….always assuming the best of intentions.
- Be sure to leave your name (ONLY your first name) and our class hour so they can respond back to you. If they don’t know who left the post for them it’s tough for anyone to answer your question.
- Keep checking back to see if someone has replied and keep the conversation going.