Through my Twitter network of teacher colleagues, I found one of the most helpful pages you’ll ever need when searching for a CC licensed image. It also gives you an easy way to learn how to give proper attribution to the person who created the image. Be sure to take advantage of this resource everytime…maybe bookmark it on your home computer and/or add it to your favorites toolbar in the web browser.
Creative Commons Library
Students Spring Blogging Challenge
Student Challenge Badge
- What is deadly, dirty and creeps on the ground?
- Waiter, Waiter!!! There’s Salt in my Water
- Natural Diasters; No Biggie if You’re the Corps of Engineers.
- Ways to save more than 1 Billion People…yes, Billion!!!
- Models of Weather We Built
- Go Temp! Spends the Night all Over LMS
- Applying heat transfer to designing a thermos
- Let’s travel to Arizona this week.
- Knowing the difference between data and evidence
- What keeps things cold? Cold Stuff Lab