Your vacation’s finally in full swing but you have no idea what to do yet? Where to go? Or what are the new activities you and your family should try? In actuality, there are lots of choices you should look through.
Have you heard of horse racing before? Probably yes or no but the thing is this sports activity seems to be a crowd-pleasing one right now. It’s common in different places around the world. As a matter of fact, it could be your new way on spending your vacation.
Fun facts about horse racing
- The average weight of a racehorse was 1000 pounds.
- It is getting more and more popular globally.
- In history, no horses over the age of 18 have won the race.
- On the average life span of horses was 25-30years old.
- Most horses retire from racing at the age of 15.
- Over $100 billion is bet on racehorses every year.
Horse racing conquering the globe
Obviously, there are lots of reasons to try and experience watching horses in racing competitions most especially when the one you’re betting with, will won the game. In United States of America, this sport is becoming more and more popular. As a matter of fact there are some important races held there. But not just that, there were also countries that’s into this sports which means it’s certainly a lot of fun to try.
Reasons that this sports is fit to try
- There’s a gambling, which means you can win and earn money.
- It’s fun and exciting. Who doesn’t want fun and excitement every event? Everyone loves it.
- You’ll get to travel to different cities such as San Diego, Los Angeles, Chicago and a lot more. This happens for most of the competition varies on different racetracks.
- You’ll get the chance to meet celebrities who’s into the sports also.
If you’re looking for a weekend getaway, a family outing or a bond with friends these sports could fit for you. This would be a great travel time, most especially when in US, for there are lots of racetracks where the race could possibly be. There’s nothing more significant and special trying to experience and exploring new things with the people who were close to you.
Whatever sports or adventures it may be, as soon as you’re in the right place to, surely you’ll spend your vacation meaningfully.